Switching a service group
The process of switching a service group involves taking it offline on its current system and bringing it online on another system.
To switch a service group from Cluster Explorer
- In the Service Groups tab of the configuration tree, right-click the service group.
Click the cluster in the configuration tree, click the Service Groups tab, and right-click the service group icon in the view panel.
- Click , and click the appropriate system from the menu.
To switch a service group from Command Center
- In the Command Center configuration tree, expand .
- Click the service group.
- For global groups, select the cluster in which to switch the service group.
- Click the system on which to bring the group online, or select the check box.
- Click .