This topic describes how to link service groups.
To link a service group from Cluster Explorer
- Click a cluster in the configuration tree.
You can also link the service groups by performing steps 1 and 2, right-clicking the parent group, and clicking from the menu. In the dialog box, click the child group, relationship, dependency type, and click .
In the View panel, click the Service Groups tab. This opens the service group dependency graph. To link a parent group with a child group:
Click the parent group.
Move the mouse toward the child group. The yellow line "snaps" to the child group. If necessary, press Esc on the keyboard to delete the line between the parent and the pointer before it snaps to the child.
Click the child group.
In the Link Service Groups dialog box, click the group relationship and dependency type.
To link a service group from Command Center
- In the Command Center configuration tree, expand .
- Click the parent resource group in the box. After selecting the parent group, the potential groups that can serve as child groups are displayed in the box.
- Click a child service group.
- Click the group relationship and dependency type.
- Click .