Installing VCS Simulator on Windows systems
This section describes the procedure to install VCS Simulator on Windows systems.
To install VCS Simulator on Windows systems
- Download VCS Simulator from the following location to a temporary directory.
http://www.symantec.com/business/cluster-server and click .
- Extract the compressed files to another directory.
- Navigate to the path of the Simulator installer file:
- Double-click the installer file.
- Read the information in the Welcome screen and click .
- In the Destination Folders dialog box, click to accepted the suggested installation path or click to choose a different location.
- In the Ready to Install the Program dialog box, click to make changes to your selections or click to proceed with the installation.
- In the Installshield Wizard Completed dialog box, click .